Japanese Music Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find your dream ~ ^^

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com

Go down 
+6
Egarots
Asriel
Nancydrew
Aeldt
AruHiNoKuma3
Eikou Kurai
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Eikou Kurai

Eikou Kurai

The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:52 pm

The website you are on now is one that originated from the famous Japanesemusicdream.wordpress.com,

Befpre you read this, you should know that there was a mistake and this is not the forum that the makers of JapaneseMusicDream have created in replace of the original JMD. The new forum will be up soon, and a link will be posted on here, and in several other forum topics. I might PM the link to everyone registered, just in case, so don't forget to check back!

The new forum is http://japanesemusicdownloads.blogspot.com/

The Actual new forum is http://z15.invisionfree.com/JAPANESE_MUSIC_DREAM/index.php?act=idx !
Please go on there [:

JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com got suspended in October of 2010. It was the 39,563rd most visited website on the internet. It got approx. 27,661 pageviews per Day. It hosted hundreds, if not thousands, of download links to albums by Japanese, Korean, and Chinese musical artists. The website was viewed by millions worldwide.

If you would like to download music that was hosted on JMD, you can do the following:
Type japanesemusicdream and songs, albums, and/or the artist's name into Google and press enter.
Read the links on the Google search results and find the web page you need, the one you need will have a title like Artist - Japanese Music Dream. Find the small blue link that says Cached and click it, it will lead you to the page with all the download links for that artist.

Show your support by leaving comments, following the Rules and Guidelines, and joining JMD's Facebook Page, where you can get news and updates, get information from fellow fans, or just say hello and bid the mods good luck.

Last edited by Eikou Kurai on Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://eikounishimura.blogspot.com
AruHiNoKuma3

AruHiNoKuma3

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 11:04 pm

Hey. I'm new to this forum and I made an account like 3 minutes ago.
In fact, I'm new to forums. So I don't know if I should even be writing this down as a reply but I hope you kind people can teach me Smile

I was using JMD for about half a year and I loved it.

I hope it goes back up again Smile

頑張れ~~!
Back to top Go down
Aeldt

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 am

Best of luck getting the site back up and running!
Back to top Go down
Nancydrew

Nancydrew

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 4:11 am

Just want to say I'm cheering you guys on! Ganbatte neh ~
Back to top Go down
Eikou Kurai

Eikou Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:39 am

Thank you all! ^^

Also, there is some issue with the fact as to whether this is the forum they're working on or not, but check this forum out nonetheless, it's not mine, but I'll be posting regular updates and hopefully the links to the cached pages soon.

@AruHiNoKuma3, It's fine to reply, don't worry about it.
Anyone should feel free to talk on this forum and make discussions in the provided discussion topics, we do want to make this forum more known.
Back to top Go down
Asriel

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 am

I so can not wait for the site to be back up D:
I was so shocked when I saw it was suspended >o<
I wonder why wonderpress suspended it :c
Back to top Go down
Eikou Kurai

Eikou Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:03 am

Asriel wrote:
I so can not wait for the site to be back up D:
I was so shocked when I saw it was suspended >o<
I wonder why wonderpress suspended it :c

Yep, but instead of wordpress it will be a forum [:
Wordpress probably suspended it because of some copyright issues or something? I don't really know, but that would be my best guess.
Back to top Go down
Egarots

Egarots

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:01 am

Hopefully u guys will be ready soon enough cant wait to download back all the album xoxoxo xD
Back to top Go down
BakaHaze

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Good Luck fixin up the site. Meanwhile, why not shift all the links (if they were archived) in a massive post over here?
Back to top Go down
AruHiNoKuma3

AruHiNoKuma3

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 1:39 am

BakaHaze wrote:
Good Luck fixin up the site. Meanwhile, why not shift all the links (if they were archived) in a massive post over here?

I thought I should let you know that you can still download the albums by:
On google, typing in any artist, song or album followed by JapaneseMusicDream.

for example: RADWIMPS JapaneseMusicDream.

Then on the link you're looking for (probably the first one. I should look like
RADWIMPS «JapaneseMusicDream), click on Cached. Which should be in light blue after the link.

It should work Wink
Back to top Go down
BakaHaze

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:32 am

Yeah, see I don't actually know which artists are good, which is why I prefer being able to 'browse' through different artists. I don't mind, of course, using Jpop Asia's charts, etc.

It's just a suggestion, to make things easier. Thanks for your help though AruHiNoKuma3.

Also, how old is this board?
Back to top Go down
Eikou Kurai

Eikou Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:18 am

This board is... eh, pretty old. O.o
Just using it in the meantime to provide any info people need.
DarkRose had formed this forum awhile back and never deleted it, so it's been in use by us recently.

Also, since the new site is up, you can check it out.
japanesemusicdownloads.blogspot.com
And for Chinese and Korean music- chinese-koreanmusicdownloads.blogspot.com
They've gotten the sites up, but they're still working on everything, so if there's anything you want that isn't there or has a dead link, they're aware and trying to fix what hey can, so please be patient. [:
Back to top Go down
AruHiNoKuma3

AruHiNoKuma3

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Awesome Very Happy
you guys did a great job Wink
Back to top Go down
Eikou Kurai

Eikou Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:25 pm

[: Don't thank me, thank the creators. I'm just here to try to stop any confusions. ^-^
Back to top Go down
AruHiNoKuma3

AruHiNoKuma3

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 am

Are the creators on the forum?
And I have a slight confusion :S Is this forum made by the creators of JMD?
Back to top Go down
Eikou Kurai

Eikou Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:15 pm

No, I don't think they are. Maybe they've viewed it, but other wise no.
This forum was made by one of the creators, DarkRose is her web alias, a long time ago as an expirement, but she never deleted it, so it is just being used for the fans of JMD to do as they please with.
Back to top Go down
xViviBunnyx

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:33 am

Hey there, thanks for all the info! I was also a bit confused...that the new "forums" (the separate ones for Japanese and Chinese/Korean) seem to be different, separate sites, which I've visited in the past and don't seem at all to be connected to JMD in any way...Are they really the ones from the creators? Or are those just suggested sites where we can go to for the time being? Thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
Eikou Kurai

Eikou Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:16 pm

xViviBunnyx wrote:
I was also a bit confused...that the new "forums" (the separate ones for Japanese and Chinese/Korean) seem to be different, separate sites, which I've visited in the past and don't seem at all to be connected to JMD in any way...Are they really the ones from the creators?
Is that so? That's interesting. I did not know that. It seems to be the same format as JMD's, so far anyways, but not that you mention it, I cannot be completely sure.
Hopefully they are, and we'll just have to wait it out in the meantime to see if anything is updated.
Thanks for the info! :]
Back to top Go down
siren2

siren2

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:38 am

Keep on working guys, Cheer!
Back to top Go down
Ryuuichi.Kusanagi

Ryuuichi.Kusanagi

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Wow, I didn't expect to find JMD here. Great job, this is like a gateway... Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Eikou Kurai

Eikou Kurai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:07 pm

I'm sorry to have been so inactive in the last while. I won't make excuses, it was just a fault on my part.

Anyone who is a fan of JMD on their facebook page has gotten the e-mails of JMD's Actual New Website.
http://z15.invisionfree.com/JAPANESE_MUSIC_DREAM/index.php?act=idx

That is the link. I'm going to go update this in the rest of the forum.

Thanks for waiting everyone!
I'd like to say a few words:
With our JMD crashing, you all managed to survive and look on for oppotunities to be reunited with JMD instead of whining about it.
It led you here, to this old, abandoned forum. With this forum we managed to communicate everything with each other, even if false information was passed along the way. We discovered other sites, including this one, to get as close as possible to the Original JMD.
I thank you truly from the bottom of my heart, fellow members. It's when a crisis happens to an invisible mutual bond, such as JMD, between strangers, that really helps one discover the people in this world that matter most. It's not the people who one works with, nor the people one might see everyday. It's the people who would try to reconstruct order in a moment of dispute by working together, whether they know each other or not.
So thank you all. I wish to meet you again on the new JMD forum, please remain supportive and strong there. Most of all, please remain kind.

-Ei
Back to top Go down
siren2

siren2

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 am

Great Speech, I love JMD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com   The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of JapaneseMusicDream.wordpress.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Japanese Music Dream :: Discussions :: NEWS-
Jump to: